As we head towards the new year, now is a great time to look back over 2018 and review results.
If you like learning what goes on behind the scenes in our business/community life and personal life, this post will definitely interest you.
This was a BIG year for Eydean. Here are some of the highlights and numbers that made 2018 special.
Here’s a highlight reel of what we covered in eydean.
- Officially launched Eydean Inc. Headquartered at Kalikasthan, Kathmandu and Michigan, USA.
- Developed modules for Business Intelligence System.
- Applied Agile Methodology to manage all the projects.
- Started with Wiki for in-house team(soon for public contribution @ wiki.eydean.com)
- Building 3 Open Source Mobile Applications.
- Significant Contribution towards sustainability through carbonsdoomsday.com(public contributions)
- First AGM conducted.
- Planned and Formulated Open Business Model and Flat Hierarchy System for the organization.
- Working towards Democratizing Artificial Intelligence through in-house project(significant contributions)
- Contributions to frictionlessdata.io
Looking forward to :
- Create a practical incubation center for students, aspiring entrepreneurs, sustainability activists.
- Stick to the designed framework and work towards sustainable future.
There are a lot of little stories and rambling thoughts presented through the course of 3 months. It was quite an unexpected year in many ways.
and Happy New Year!